Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome to the new blog!

Many of you have probably been to my channel on YouTube, which you can find at the link above. I've decided to create a blog, because sometimes my channel just isn't enough to get everything out there.

So, what will this blog be about? Well, obviously, female vampires! The main focus will always be on female vamps having a nice meal, but we'll also take a look at good fang shots without bites. If you have any links to good material, please feel free to send it and I'll get it up ASAP for everyone to enjoy.

As any of you lovers of female vamps knows, sometimes it's hard to find new stuff. You may find something good at Blockbuster or on TV a few times a year, but the truth is, there just isn't enough female vampire stuff to be had! My ultimate goal is to get enough followers where I think it will be worthwhile to invest some of my own money into creating short videos of my own to be sold for a reasonable price online. Hopefully I'll get there soon so all of us can have more female vamps!

For now, enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment